The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS of dollars.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wedding dress. Danelli Bridal needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wedding dress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Danelli Bridal.

Had an Experience with Danelli Bridal?

Comments

Oriental Trading - Almonds Nuts Review from Bentonville, Arkansas Oriental Trading "I ordered 4 bags of Pastel Pink Sparkle Chocolate-Covered Almonds @ $10 each. Received quickly however when I opened it 75% of each bag was crushed and sum melted. I..." Read more National American Miss - Review in Ceremonies and Events category from Monticello, Louisiana National American Miss "I've read most of the comments here & really hope I can help someone who has also read & now doesn't want their child to compete with NAM or who..." Read more EFavorMart - Horrible Customer Service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EFavorMart "I placed a big order for plates on June 14th and another big order on the 17th. On June 29th I contacted them (had to be via chat) and "Christine"..." Read more Staceys - Dress Staceys "ORDERED MADE TO MEASURE DRESS TIO BAGGY ASKED FOR REFUND DETAILS THEY OFFERED10TO REPAIR I WANT MY MONEY BACK ITS THAT SIMPLE BUT THEY ARE NOT GIVING ME THE RETURN..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more